Monday, November 7, 2011

Prisms

I decided I wanted a blog.  We'll see how long it lasts.  There are times I want to tell everyone about things I find awesome, or awesome things I find.  There are times I tell them to myself in the mirror.  Which means that this blog may be another reflection of my own voice, to myself.  Hopefully it will bounce off other spaces on its way back to me. 

It's nice being heard either way and I think recognizing my own voice, even if it's a reflection, will be a step in the right direction.

 Today, I did these things:

-Made a vegan meal of acorn squash, brown rice, and toasted pumpkin seeds.
-Created 10 Christmas card templates for K Hulett Photography.
-Created a blog.
-Danced around the house with Haze.
-Made a play dough bust with pink braided hair, while my daughter Lux made pooping butt cheeks out of hers (talk about creativity).

I found this picture of myself while looking for a background image:



 I'm cooking blueberry granola pancakes in Truchas, New Mexico.  I loved this day, this dress, and these delicious pancakes.

This image expresses what I want to do with my blog: make pancakes and share them with people, hopefully wearing a tourquoise dress with a braid in my hair.


I'd love to make them for you sometime :)



6 comments: